Bernard Hopkins vs. Andrew Council
1997-11-18 : Andrew Council 160 lbs lost to Bernard Hopkins 160 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Show Place Arena, Upper Marlboro, Maryland, USA
- Referee: Kenny Chevalier
- Judge: Ernie Green 105-119
- Judge: Bill Holmes 106-118
- Judge: Paul Artisst 106-118
- International Boxing Federation Middleweight Title (Hopkins' 6th defense)
- Weights: 160 lbs (each)
- "Bernard Hopkins comes into the hometown of Andrew Council and looks to have pitched a near shut out, if not a complete one" - Steve Albert, ringside commentator.
- "Hopkins, I think, one of the best fighters in boxing today, pound for pound." - Sean O' Grady, ringside commentator.
Hopkins vs. Johnson
| IBF Middleweight Title Fight
Hopkins vs. Brown