Bernard Hopkins vs. Robert Allen (2nd meeting)
1999-02-06 : Robert Allen 159 lbs lost to Bernard Hopkins 159 lbs by TKO at 1:18 in round 7 of 12
- Location: Convention Center, Washington, District of Columbia, USA
- Referee: Rudy Battle
- Judge: Paul Artisst 51-59
- Judge: Al DeVito 52-59
- Judge: Sheila Martin 52-59
- International Boxing Federation Middleweight Title (Hopkins' 9th defense)
- Time: 1:18
- Weights: 159 lbs (each)
- Allen down once in the 2nd and 6th.
- Hopkins promises to donate $25,000 to a charity of Allen's choice if he loses.
Hopkins vs. Allen I
| IBF Middleweight Title Fight
Hopkins vs. Echols I