Bernard Hopkins vs. Robert Allen (3rd meeting)
Revision as of 02:27, 10 December 2011 by Slugger
2004-06-05 : Bernard Hopkins 159 lbs beat Robert Allen 160 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: MGM Grand, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Joe Cortez
- Judge: Carol Castellano 119-107
- Judge: Jerry Roth 119-107
- Judge: Patricia Morse Jarman 117-109
- World Boxing Council Middleweight Title (Hopkins' 5th defense)
- World Boxing Association Middleweight Title (Hopkins' 4th defense)
- International Boxing Federation Middleweight Title (Hopkins' 18th defense)
- Aired On: HBO Pay-Per-View
- Allen penalized one point in 5th for low blows.
- Allen down in 7th.
- Hopkins defends his Ring Magazine middleweight world title.
- Allen was ranked #1 IBF Middleweight contender.
Hopkins vs. Joppy
| IBF Middleweight Title Fight
WBA Middleweight Title Fight
WBC Middleweight Title Fight
Hopkins vs. De La Hoya