Bernard Hopkins vs. William Joppy
2003-12-13 : Bernard Hopkins 160 lbs beat William Joppy 159 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA
- Referee: Earl Morton
- Judge: Melvina Lathan 119-109
- Judge: Steve Weisfeld 119-108
- Judge: John Stewart 118-109
- World Boxing Council Middleweight Title (Hopkins' 4th defense)
- World Boxing Association Middleweight Title (Hopkins' 3rd defense)
- International Boxing Federation Middleweight Title (Hopkins' 17th defense)
- Weights: Hopkins 160 lbs, Joppy 159 lbs
- Hopkins breaks the CompuBox Middleweight record for total landed power punches - 375 (56%). Throwing 821 punches overall and landing 419 (51%).
- Hopkins held the title of WBA Middleweight "Super Champion."
- Joppy held the title of WBA Middleweight champion.
- The WBA ordered Joppy as Hopkins' mandatory.
- Hopkins defends his Ring Magazine middleweight world title.
Hopkins vs. Hakkar
| IBF Middleweight Title Fight
WBA Middleweight Title Fight
WBC Middleweight Title Fight
Hopkins vs. Allen III