Carl Froch vs. Brian Magee
Revision as of 22:21, 19 April 2009 by Reenthelawman
2006-05-26 : Carl Froch 167¼ lbs beat Brian Magee 167¾ lbs by KO at 1:21 in round 11 of 12
- Location: York Hall, Bethnal Green, London, United Kingdom
- Referee: Richard James Davies
- Judge: Ian John-Lewis 95-94
- Judge: Terry O'Connor 96-95
- Judge: Paul Thomas 97-92
- Commonwealth (British Empire) Super Middleweight Title (6th defense of Froch)
- BBBofC Super Middleweight Title (2nd defense of Froch)
- Time: 1:21
- Weights: Froch 167.2 lbs, Magee 167.8 lbs
- Magee down in round 1.
- Froch suffered a cut under his right eye as a result of a Magee punch in round 4.
- Magee was knocked out by an uppercut in round 11. He laid on the canvas for quite some time afterward and was administered oxygen to help him recover.
- After the fight, Froch indicated that he had injured his right arm in round 1.
Froch vs. Westerman
| Commonwealth Super Middleweight Title Fight
Froch vs. Dodson