Carl Froch vs. Mark Woolnough
Revision as of 17:11, 19 April 2009 by Reenthelawman
2004-06-02 : Carl Froch 167¾ lbs beat Mark Woolnough 168 lbs by TKO at 1:47 in round 11 of 12
- Location: Nottingham Arena, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
- Referee: Dave Parris
- Commonwealth (British Empire) Super Middleweight Title (1st defense of Froch)
- Weights: Froch 167.8 lbs, Woolnough 168 lbs
- Froch was initially slated to fight Tony Dodson, but he withdrew from the fight.
- Coming into this fight, Woolnough is the Canadian Super Middleweight Champion.
- Woolnough never down in the fight, but the referee stops the fight in round 11 after Froch launches an unanswered barrage of punches.
Adamu vs. Froch
| Commonwealth Super Middleweight Title Fight
Froch vs. Hague