Carlos Manuel Baldomir vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr.
Revision as of 14:38, 5 November 2006 by Frazier
2006-11-04 : Carlos Manuel Baldomir 147 lbs lost to Floyd Mayweather Jr 146 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Jay Nady
- Judge: Chuck Giampa 108-120
- Judge: John Keane 108-120
- Judge: Paul Smith 110-118
- This fight was for the Universally Recognized Welterweight Championship of the world.
- Most boxing media believe the winner of this bout will be named Ring Magazine Fighter of the Year
- At the post fight press conference, Mayweather stated, that he plans to retire after his next fight.