From Boxrec Boxing Encyclopaedia
Revision as of 12:33, 15 February 2009 by Matt
Olympic Gold Medalists
- Flyweight (112 lb/50.8 kg) - Frankie Genaro (United States)
- Bantamweight (118 lb/53.5 kg) - Clarence Walker (South Africa)
- Featherweight (126 lb/57.2 kg) - Paul Fritsch (France)
- Lightweight (135 lb/61.2 kg) - Sam Mossberg (United States)
- Welterweight (147 lb/66.7 kg) - Bert Schneider (Canada)
- Middleweight (160 lb/72.6 kg) - Harry Mallin (Great Britian)
- Light Heavyweight (175 lb/79.4 kg) - Eddie Eagan (United States)
- Heavyweight (175 lbs/79.4 kg or more) - Ronald Rawson (Great Britian)
Pages in category "1920 Olympians"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.