Revision as of 07:59, 17 December 2010 by Wouter
Olympic Gold Medalists
- Flyweight (112 lb/50.8 kg) - Antol Kocsis (Hungary)
- Bantamweight (118 lb/53.5 kg) - Vittorio Tamagnini (Italy)
- Featherweight (126 lb/57 kg) - Bep van Klaveren (The Netherlands)
- Lightweight (135 lb/61 kg) - Carlo Orlandi (Italy)
- Welterweight (147 lb/66.5 kg) - Edward Morgan (New Zealand)
- Middleweight (160 lb/72.5 kg) - Pietro Toscani (Italy)
- Light Heavyweight (175 lb/79 kg) - Victor Avendano (Argentina)
- Heavyweight 175 lb/79 kg or more) - Arturo J. Rodriguez Jurado (Argentina)
Pages in category ‘1928 Olympians’
The following 87 pages are in this category, out of 87 total.
Media in category ‘1928 Olympians’
This category contains only the following file.
- Canada 1928 Olympic Te...