Twenty-eight African nations, as well as Iraq and Guyana boycotted the 1976 Olympic Games when the International Olympic Committee refused to bar New Zealand for allowing its national rugby team the All Blacks to tour South Africa. Athletes from Morocco, Cameroon, and Egypt technically participated as their teams did not withdraw until after the 1st day of the games.
- Light Flyweight - Jorge Hernández (Cuba)
- Flyweight - Leo Randolph (United States)
- Bantamweight - Gu Yong-Ju (North Korea)
- Featherweight - Angel Herrera (Cuba)
- Lightweight - Howard Davis Jr. (United States)
- Light Welterweight - Sugar Ray Leonard (United States)
- Weletwerweight - Jochen Bachfeld (East Germany)
- Light Middleweight - Jerzy Rybicki (Poland)
- Middleweight - Michael Spinks (United States)
- Light Heavyweight - Leon Spinks (United States)
- Heavyweight - Teofilo Stevenson (Cuba)
Pages in category "1976 Olympians"
The following 110 pages are in this category, out of 110 total.