Chris Smith vs. Tomas Barrientes
Revision as of 17:06, 8 March 2009 by Reenthelawman
2005-10-21 : Chris Smith 146½ lbs beat Tomas Barrientes 146½ lbs by TKO in round 5 of 10
- Location: Turning Stone Resort & Casino, Verona, New York, USA
- Referee: Charlie Fitch
- Judge: Tom Schreck
- Judge: Frank Adams
- Judge: Don Ackerman
- NABA Welterweight Title (Interim title)
- Weights: Smith 146.5 lbs, Barrientes 146.5 lbs
- Barrientes broke his left hand during the fight.
- Smith took full distinction as champion when Sharmba Mitchell was stripped of his title following his loss to Floyd Mayweather Jr. in late 2005.
Smith vs. Mitchell
| NABA Welterweight Title Fight
Diaz vs. Smith