Difference between revisions of "Daniel Geale vs. Anthony Mundine (2nd meeting)"
Revision as of 22:22, 28 January 2013
2013-01-30 : Daniel Geale 159¾ lbs beat Anthony Mundine 158½ lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Entertainment Centre, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Referee: Robert Byrd
- Judge: Charlie Lucas 116-112
- Judge: Ray Reed 117-111
- Judge: Tony Marretta 117-111
- International Boxing Federation Middleweight Title (4th defense by Geale)
- Daniel Geale 28-1 (15 KOs) vs. Anthony Mundine 44-4 (26 KOs)
- Geale entered as the # 1 middleweight contender to champion Sergio Martinez according to The Ring Magazine. Mundine, a 3.6-to-1 betting underdog, was unranked by the same publication.  
- See Also Daniel Geale vs. Anthony Mundine (1st meeting).