DeMarcus Corley vs. Ener Julio
Revision as of 11:48, 6 March 2008 by Emaster
2002-01-19 : DeMarcus Corley 140 lbs beat Ener Julio 140 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Jai Alai Fronton, Miami, Florida, USA
- Referee: Jorge Alonso
- Judge: Paul Herman 119-105
- Judge: Larry Hazzard Jr. 117-107
- Judge: Elmo Adolph 118-107
- World Boxing Organization Light Welterweight Title (1st defending of Corley)
- Weights: 140 lbs (each)
- Julio down in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.
- Julio had two points deducted for hitting Corley when he was down due to a slip.