Derrick Rossy vs. Ray Mercer
Revision as of 04:08, 31 December 2010 by Emaster
2008-01-26 : Derric Rossy 232 lbs beat Ray Mercer 258 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Venetian Casino & Resort, Macao, Macao S.A.R., China
- Referee: Bruce McTavish
- Judge: Anek Hongtongkam 117-110
- Judge: Alex Tsui 119-107
- Judge: Franz Marti 115-112
- NABO Heavyweight Title (Interim title)
- WBC Asian Boxing Council Heavyweight Title (Vacant title)
- WBF International Heavyweight Title (Rossy's 1st defense)
- Rossy down in the final round (flash knockdown).
- Mercer: 258 pounds (117 kg). Rossy: 232 pounds (105.2 kg).
- Ring announcer Joe Antonacci has announced scorecards: 115-112/117-110/119-107 - all for Derrick Rossy.
Meehan vs. Williamson
| NABO Heavyweight Title Fight
Rahman vs. Toney II