Revision as of 08:13, 23 May 2013 by Sweetscientist
Name: Don Ackerman
Hometown: Oneida, New York, USA
Judging Record: click
Don Ackerman is an American boxing judge and the president of the International Boxing Hall of Fame. He primarily judges bouts held in the states of New York and Connecticut.
- 2012, Mar. 1 - Billy Dib vs. Evgeny Gradovich for the IBF Featherweight Title. - Ackerman was the only judge to score the bout in favor of Dib. Scores: Don Trella 112-114, Don Ackerman 114-112, Glenn Feldman 112-114.
- 2012, Oct. 27 - Miguel Vazquez vs. Marvin Quintero for the IBF Lightweight Title. - Ackerman was the only judge to score in favor of Quintero, while the other judges had Vazquez winning comfortably. Scores: Don Ackerman 113-115, Tom Schreck 116-112, Don Trella 118-110.
- 2011, June 18 - Nick Brinson vs. Michael Walchuk for the New York State Middleweight Title - Ackerman was the only judge not to score the bout in favor of Brinson, instead seeing it as a draw. Scores: Don Ackerman 76-76, Terri Beecher-Johnson 80-72, Eric Marlinski 78-74.
- 2007, Aug. 31 - Teon Kennedy vs. Francisco Palacios - Ackerman was the only judge not to score in favor of Kennedy. He instead had the bout as a draw. Scores: Ed Scunzio 59-55, Harry Davis 60-54, Don Ackerman 57-57.
- 2001, Apr. 27 - Donovan Ruddock vs. Harold Sconiers - Ackerman was the only judge to score in favor of Sconiers. Scores: Joe Ware 96-93, Frank Adams 95-94, Don Ackerman 94-95.