Edison Miranda vs. Francisco Sierra
Revision as of 06:01, 1 May 2010 by Reenthelawman
2009-10-22 : Edison Miranda 167½ lbs beat Francisco Sierra 167½ lbs by KO at 2:16 in round 1 of 12
- Location: Tachi Palace Hotel & Casino, Lemoore, California, USA
- Referee: Dan Stell
- Judge: Marty Sammon
- Judge: Jack Campbell
- Judge: Abe Belardo
- NABO Super Middleweight Title (Interim Title)
- Time: 2:16
- Promoters: Warriors Boxing and Goossen Tutor Promotions
- Sierra knocked out by an overhand right.
- First fight for Miranda under the tutelage of Joe Goossen.
Green vs. Simms
| NABO Super Middleweight Title Fight
Johnson vs. Edwards