Eric Lucas vs. Glenn Catley (2nd meeting)
From Boxrec Boxing Encyclopaedia
Revision as of 13:46, 23 November 2008 by Reenthelawman
2001-07-10 : Eric Lucas 167¾ lbs beat Glenn Catley 167¼ lbs by KO at 2:00 in round 7 of 12
- Location: Molson Centre, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Referee: Jose Guadalupe Garcia
- Judge: Sid Rubenstein 57-55
- Judge: Jose Juan Guerra 58-54
- Judge: Sergio Silvi 58-56
- World Boxing Council Super Middleweight Title (Vacant title)
- Time: 2:00
- Weights: Lucas 167.75 lbs, Catley 167.25 lbs
- Promoter: Interbox
- WBC title had been stripped from Dave Hilton Jr. when he was found guilty of criminal offences.
- Catley down twice in round 6.
- Catley down for the count in round 7 from a clean right hook. He would stay on the canvas for more than a minute before being carried back to his corner.
Thobela vs. Hilton
| WBC Super Middleweight Title Fight
Lucas vs. Thobela