Felix Sturm vs. Jamie Pittman
Revision as of 23:05, 7 July 2008 by JollyDee
2008-04-05 : Felix Sturm 158¾ lbs beat Jamie Pittman 159¾ lbs by TKO at 0:36 in round 7 of 12
- Location: Burg-Waechter Castello, Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
- Referee: Russell Mora
- Judge: Francisco Martinez
- Judge: John Poturaj
- Judge: David Singh
- World Boxing Association Middleweight Title (3rd defense by Sturm)
- Time: 0:36
- Weights: Sturm 158.75 lbs, Pittman 159.75 lbs
- Aired on: ZDF
- Promoter: Universum Box-Promotion
- A left hook to the body from Sturm in round five dropped Pittman to his knees.
- Sturm floored Pittman with a left-right combination in round six.
- The referee waved the fight off after Sturm dropped Pittman in round seven.
Felix Sturm vs. Randy Griffin (1st meeting)
|WBA Middleweight Title Fight||Succeeded by:|
Felix Sturm vs. Randy Griffin (2nd meeting)