Felix Sturm vs. Oscar De La Hoya
Revision as of 03:25, 10 December 2011 by Slugger
|Total Punches||Sturm||De La Hoya|
2004-06-05 : Oscar De La Hoya 160 lbs beat Felix Sturm 160 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: MGM Grand, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Vic Drakulich
- Judge: Mike Glienna 115-113
- Judge: Paul Smith 115-113
- Judge: Dave Moretti 115-113
- Harold Lederman of HBO scored the bout 115-113 for Sturm.
- Sturm's promoter Klaus-Peter Kohl, filed a protest with the Nevada State Athletic Commission regarding the scoring of the fight.
- Marc Ratner, the commission's executive director, turned the protest down – stating there was no basis for such a protest.
- The fight generated 380,000 pay-per-view buys and $19 million in pay-per-view revenue.
Sturm vs. Hernandez
| WBO Middleweight Title Fight
Hopkins vs. De La Hoya