Seth Mitchell vs. Evans Quinn
2011-05-13 : Seth Mitchell 245 lbs beat Evans Quinn 217 lbs by KO at 2:38 in round 1 of 10
- Location: Buffalo Bill's Star Arena, Primm, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Joe Cortez
- Judge: Tim Cheatham
- Judge: Richard Houck
- Judge: Dave Moretti
- Seth Mitchell 21-0-1 (15 KOs) vs. Evans Quinn 20-5-1 (18 KOs)
- Fight was on the undercard of Sharif Bogere vs. Raymundo Beltran.
- At 217 pounds, Quinn was fighting at his lightest weight since December 2008.
- Quinn entered as a 5.5-to-1 betting underdog.
A right hand sent Quinn back into the ropes in the final minute of Round 1. A follow-up barrage that lacked a clear knockout punch sent Quinn down onto his knees. He remained on his knees and shook his head as referee Joe Cortez reached the count of ten.