Julio Cesar Miranda vs. Brian Viloria
From Boxrec Boxing Encyclopaedia
(Redirected from Fight:1598229)
2011-07-16 : Julio Cesar Miranda 111¾ lbs lost to Brian Viloria 111¾ lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Blaisdell Center, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
- Referee: Joe Cortez
- Judge: Robert Hoyle 110-117
- Judge: Dr Ruben M Garcia 113-114
- Judge: Tamotsu Tomihara 113-115
- World Boxing Organization Flyweight Title (4th defense by Miranda)
- Miranda enters the fight as the WBO Flyweight World Champion and The Ring's #6 flyweight contender.
- Viloria enters the fight as the WBO #2 flyweight contender to the title and The Ring's #5 light flyweight contender.
- Miranda was down once in the first round.