From Boxrec Boxing Encyclopaedia
Bracero versus Corley NABF Light Welterweight Title Bout
- Former world light welterweight champion 'Chop-Chop' Corley, 37, 28-19-1 with 22 KOs, deals 'Tito' Bracero his first loss in 19 professional bouts
- Chop-Chop's overhand left hand lead scoring at will on Bracero in the first round, with a confused Tito missing nearly everything he threw
- Chop-Chop's overhand left hand lead cuts Bracero's right eye in the second, and later in the round a right hook to chin dropped Bracero-who barely beats the count
- Southpaw Corley came on strong with his left jab, and hitting with power, measuring Bracero knocking down Bracero again in rounds three and five and doing best in rounds one through six
- Bracero came back and did best with sharp jabs in rounds seven through ten, fighting even and dropping Corley in round eight as Corley faded
- If 'Tito' Bracero had turned only one more point on the scorecards, the bout would have been a ten round majority draw. Despite that, the bout was clearly not close.
- COrley won the NABF belt which Brcero had won against Daniel Sastre in October 2011.
- Sweet Science account of bout []