Bryant Jennings vs. Steve Collins
2012-06-16 : Bryant Jennings 225 lbs beat Steve Collins 244 lbs by UD in round 10 of 10
- Location: Prudential Center, Newark, New Jersey, USA
- Referee: Lindsey Page
- Judge: Lynne Carter 100-89
- Judge: Ron McNair 100-89
- Judge: Kason Cheeks 100-89
- Aired On: NBC Sports Fight Night
- USBA Heavyweight Title (vacant)
- Bryant Jennings 13-0 (6 KOs) vs. Steve Collins 28-1-1 (18 KOs)
- Fight was on the undercard of Tomasz Adamek vs. Eddie Chambers.
- At 225 lbs, Jennings was fighting at the heaviest weight of his professional career to date.
- It was the first scheduled ten-round bout for Collins, who entered as a 15/1 betting underdog. 
A big right uppercut sent Collins stumbling back into the ropes in the final minute of Round 4. He was issued a standing eight-count. In round 10, what appeared to be a clean body shot caused Collins to turn his back and grab on the ropes. The referee, without mentioning a low blow, sent Jennings to the opposite corner, did not count, and allowed Collins a few seconds to recover before calling for "time in" and continuing the action.