2013-09-07 : Ricky Burns 134¾ lbs drew with Raymundo Beltran 134¾ lbs by SD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Scottish Exhibition Centre, Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Referee: Phil Edwards
- Judge: Carlos Ortiz Jr 115-112
- Judge: Richard James Davies 114-114
- Judge: Andre Van Grootenbruel 113-115
- Ricky Burns down in the eighth round for an eight count from referee Phil Edwards.
- Beltran breaks Burns' jaw in the second round. After the bout, Burns had surgery to insert a Titanium plate into his jaw.
- Beltran appeared to win rounds 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 10 and 12 to win the title outright, but the bout was somewhat close to score.
- The two foreign judges scored the bout in different directions, the British judge Richard James Davies scored it 114-114 a draw.
- Burns offered Beltran, Manny Pacquiao's longtime sparring partner who is ranked sixth in the world by BoxRec, an immediate rematch.
- First time since February 2007 Burns lost on a scorecard since losing to Carl Johanneson in a BBBofC 130 pound British title bout.