2014-05-31 : Simpiwe Vetyeka 125½ lbs lost to Nonito Donaire 126 lbs by TD at 0:01 in round 5 of 12
- Location: Cotai Arena, Venetian Resort, Macao, Macao S.A.R., China
- Referee: Luis Pabon
- Judge: Raul Caiz Jr 46-49
- Judge: Francisco Martinez 46-49
- Judge: Levi Martinez 46-49
- Fought for World Boxing Association Super World Featherweight title in out-of-the-way venue of Venetian Resort in Macao, China.
- Accidental head butt in round one causes a head cut on Boxrec # 1 Donaire which forces the bout to the scorecards in round four.
- Nonito Donaire's win sets up a WBA unification bout with Nicholas Walters, and a title rematch of his lone loss to Guillermo Rigondeaux.
- Vetyeka down in round four. Donaire clearly ahead on the scorecards because of this, and wins the bout by technical decision therefore.
- The scores were announced as 49-46 Donaire for all judges despite neither boxer actually fighting a fifth round.