2014-05-31 : Felix Sturm 159 lbs lost to Sam Soliman 159½ lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: König Palast, Krefeld, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
- Referee: Eddie Cotton
- Judge: John Poturaj 110-118
- Judge: Don Trella 110-118
- Judge: Miroslaw Brozio 111-117
- Soliman had a higher work rate overall to win by volume on the punch count. Sturm's best round was round nine, landing big power shots.
- Sam Soliman was warned three times in round three by referee Eddie Cotton for committing fouls, but no points were deducted.