Shawn Porter vs. Kell Brook
(Redirected from Fight:1904463)
2014-08-16 : Shawn Porter 146¾ lbs lost to Kell Brook 146¾ lbs by MD in round 12 of 12
- Location: StubHub Center, Carson, California, USA
- Referee: Pat Russell
- Judge: Adalaide Byrd 112-116
- Judge: Max DeLuca 111-117
- Judge: Dave Parris 114-114
- Ring Announcer: Jimmy Lennon Jr.
- Aired On: Showtime Championship Boxing (Main Event)
- International Boxing Federation Welterweight Title (2nd defense by Porter)
- Shawn Porter 22-0-1 (15 KOs) vs. Kell Brook 32-0 (22 KOs)
- Brook entered as a 2-to-1 betting underdog.
- Porter entered as the #4 welterweight contender in the world according to The Ring Magazine. Brook was rated as the #5 welterweight contender by the same publication. 
- Porter used his aggressive style to make the first 6 rounds close while Brook landed solid counter punches but by round 8 Brook took over and controlled the tempo of the fight landing clean punches and holding Porter on the inside to stop his attack.
- Poster #2