2016-04-02 : Robert Helenius 254 lbs lost to Johann Duhaupas 239 lbs by KO at 3:08 in round 6 of 12
- Location: Hartwall Arena, Helsinki, Finland
- Referee: Jose Guadalupe Garcia
- Judge: Alexander Kalinkin
- Judge: Sergio Silvi
- Judge: Bela Florian
- WBC Supervisor: Oksana Semesishna
Vacant World Boxing Council Silver Heavyweight Title Bout
- Helenius down in fourth and sixth rounds. Helenius weighed 254 pounds, heaviest of his career.
- BoxRec top 20 Johann Duhaupas with this bout now has fought Robert Helenius, Deontay Wilder and Erkan Teper in the past 12 months who combined for a record of 71-0.
- Midway through the sixth round, Duhaupas, seeing a split second opening with perfect timing, nailed a wide open Helenius standing in front of him with a straight power right hand to the chin. Helenius fell backward on his back. The bell rang when he was down. Helenius seemed to beat the count at nine, but after rising to his feet he staggered uncontrollably forward across the entire ring. Helenius went straight into the ropes and tried to hold on, but collapsed as his legs were gone, and he did not arise for a knockout loss at 3:08 of the sixth round, ending the contest. In order to have actually beaten the count, Robert Helenius had to stay on his feet after getting up, but was unable to do so. As such, an official ten count knockout then occurred.
- Round six: Heavyweight contender Duhaupas knocks out Robert Helenius at 3:08 as referee Jose Guadalupe Garcia signals the end of the contest. [] Helenius on his back at end.