Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Angel Manfredy
1998-12-19 : Floyd Mayweather Jr 130 lbs beat Angel Manfredy 130 lbs by TKO at 2:47 in round 2 of 12
- Location: Miccosukee Indian Gaming Resort, Miami, Florida, USA
- Referee: Frank Santore Jr
- Judge: Jay Kassees
- Judge: Ken Morita
- Judge: Dalby Shirley
- World Boxing Council Super Featherweight Title (1st. defending of Mayweather)
- Referee: Frank Santore
- Judges: Jay Kassees, Ken Morita, Dalby Shirley
- Time: 2:47
- Weights: 130 lbs (Each)
- Mayweather makes a first successful defense of his newly won title when Santore stops the contest after Mayweather had unloaded a barrage punches on Manfredy, who had become trapped along the ropes.
- Many in the crowd booed the decision, feeling that it had been stopped prematurely.