Difference between revisions of "Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Bobby Giepert"
|(9 intermediate revisions by 4 users not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
<fight> 11554 </fight>
Giepert down twice in round
Giepert down twice in round .
Giepert had only fought once in over and a half years.
was paid 3,000 dollars for this fight
Revision as of 17:16, 10 December 2011
1997-04-12 : Floyd Mayweather Jr 132 lbs beat Bobby Giepert 133 lbs by KO at 1:30 in round 1 of 6
- Location: Thomas & Mack Center, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Joe Cortez
- Judge: Carol Castellano
- Judge: C.J. Ross
- Judge: Lou Tabat
- Time: 1:31
- Weights: Mayweather 132 lbs, Giepert 133 lbs
- Giepert down twice in round one.
- Giepert had only fought once in over two and a half years.
- Giepert was paid $3,000 dollars for this fight.
- Roy Jones Jr. was among the commentators and said he fought Giepert in the amateurs when he was 13 years old.
- On the telecast, HBO listed listed Giepert's last name as "Geipert".