Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. DeMarcus Corley
Revision as of 08:19, 8 December 2011 by Withoutthee88
2004-05-22 : Floyd Mayweather Jr 140 lbs beat DeMarcus Corley 140 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA
- Referee: Benjy Esteves Jr.
- Judge: Melvina Lathan 119-107
- Judge: Gale E. Van Hoy 118-108
- Judge: William Boodhoo 119-108
- World Boxing Council Light Welterweight Title Eliminator
- Weights: 140 lbs (each)
- Corley officially down in 8th and 10th, though he took a knee on several other occasions that were not ruled knockdowns.
- Corley staggered Mayweather in the 4th.