Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Diego Corrales
2001-01-20 : Floyd Mayweather Jr 130 lbs beat Diego Corrales 130 lbs by TKO at 2:19 in round 10 of 12
- Location: MGM Grand, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Richard Steele
- Judge: Jerry Roth 90-79
- Judge: John Keane 90-78
- Judge: Anek Hongtongkam 89-79
- World Boxing Council Super Featherweight Title (6th defense of Mayweather)
- Time: 2:19
- Weights: 130 lbs (each)
- Corrales was knocked down three times in the seventh and twice in the tenth round.
- Corrales's corner threw in the towel.