Difference between revisions of "Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Louie Leija"
|(6 intermediate revisions by 4 users not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Leija down twice in the 1st and twice in the 2nd.
Leija down twice in the 1st and twice in the 2nd
Referee stops the fight after last knockdown.
Revision as of 01:16, 11 December 2011
1997-09-06 : Floyd Mayweather Jr 131 lbs beat Louie Leija 132 lbs by TKO at 2:33 in round 2 of 10
- Location: County Coliseum, El Paso, Texas, USA
- Referee: Jerry McKenzie
- Judge: David Harris
- Judge: Oren Shellenberger
- Judge: Gale E. Van Hoy
- Time: 2:33
- Weights: Mayweather 131 lbs, Leija 132 lbs
- Leija down twice in the 1st and twice in the 2nd.
- Referee stops the fight after the last knockdown.