Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Phillip N'dou
2003-11-01 : Floyd Mayweather Jr 135 lbs beat Phillip Ndou 134½ lbs by TKO at 1:08 in round 7 of 12
- Location: Van Andel Arena, Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA
- Referee: Frank Garza
- Judge: Guillermo Ayon 59-54
- Judge: Harold Laurens 59-54
- Judge: Jack Woodburn 60-52
- World Boxing Council Lightweight Title (3rd defense of Mayweather)
- Time: 1:50
- Weights: Mayweather 135 lbs, N'dou 134.5 lbs
- Mayweather retains his title for the 3rd time by hammering the tough South African challenger to the canvas in the 7th round.
- N'dou was able to beat the count, but his corner waved the white towel and Garza called it off.
- Mayweather defends his Ring Magazine Lightweight world title.
- The knock out of N'dou was done with 3 picture perfect straight right hands.