Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Roberto Apodaca
Revision as of 12:56, 22 September 2007 by Emaster
1996-10-11 : Floyd Mayweather Jr 131 lbs beat Roberto Apodaca 130 lbs by TKO at 0:37 in round 2 of 4
- Location: Texas Station Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Kenny Bayless
- Judge: Jerry Roth
- Judge: Art Lurie
- Judge: Patricia Morse Jarman
- Pro debut for the 1996 Olympic Bronze medalist Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Apodaca down once in the 1st and 2nd rounds from body shots.
- Referee stops the fight after second knockdown.
- Apodaca listed as 2-1 coming into the fight.