Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Victoriano Sosa
Revision as of 06:37, 7 March 2007 by JollyDee
2003-04-19 : Floyd Mayweather Jr 134 lbs beat Victoriano Sosa 134 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Selland Arena, Fresno, California, USA
- Referee: Raul Caiz Sr
- Judge: Chuck Hassett 118-110
- Judge: Lou Filippo 119-109
- Judge: Jack Woodburn 118-110
- World Boxing Council Lightweight Title
- Referee: Raul Caiz Sr.
- Judges scoring: Chuck Hassett 118-110, Lou Filippo 119-109, Jack Woodburn 118-110
- Weights: both 134
Mayweather makes the second defense of his title with an exciting but lopsided unanimous decision over the tough Dominican challenger. Many in attendance felt the fight was much closer than the scorecards indicated.