Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Victoriano Sosa
Revision as of 15:39, 12 March 2007 by JollyDee
2003-04-19 : Floyd Mayweather Jr 134 lbs beat Victoriano Sosa 134 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Selland Arena, Fresno, California, USA
- Referee: Raul Caiz Sr
- Judge: Chuck Hassett 118-110
- Judge: Lou Filippo 119-109
- Judge: Jack Woodburn 118-110
- World Boxing Council Lightweight Title (2nd. defending of Mayweather)
- Referee: Raúl Caíz
- Judges scoring: Chuck Hassett (118-110), Lou Filippo (119-109), Jack Woodburn (118-110)
- Weights: 134 lbs (each)
- Mayweather makes the second defense of his title with an exciting but lopsided unanimous decision over the tough Dominican challenger.
- Many in attendance felt the fight was much closer than the scorecards indicated.