Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Victoriano Sosa
Revision as of 01:23, 11 December 2011 by Withoutthee88
2003-04-19 : Floyd Mayweather Jr 134 lbs beat Victoriano Sosa 134 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Selland Arena, Fresno, California, USA
- Referee: Raul Caiz Sr
- Judge: Chuck Hassett 118-110
- Judge: Lou Filippo 119-109
- Judge: Jack Woodburn 118-110
- World Boxing Council Lightweight Title (2nd defense of Mayweather)
- The Ring Magazine Lightweight Title (Mayweather defending)
- Promoter: Top Rank
- Aired On: HBO
- Mayweather makes the second defense of his title with an exciting but lopsided unanimous decision over the tough Dominican challenger.
- Many in attendance felt the fight was much closer than the scorecards indicated.