Revision as of 06:06, 15 September 2009 by Slugger
Boxer & Trainer
Name: Freddie Roach
Alias: The Choir Boy
Birthplace: Dedham, Massachusetts, USA
Hometown: Los Angeles, California, USA
Height: 5′ 5″ / 165cm
Boxing Record: click
- Son of judge Barbara Roach
- A former professional boxer himself, Roach is better known as a world-class trainer. He was diagnosed in the early 1990s as having Parkinson's Disease, the same ailment suffered by the legendary Muhammad Ali.
Awards & Recognitions
- Inducted into the World Boxing Hall of Fame, "Expanded Category" (Managers & Trainers).
- 2006 California Boxing Hall of Fame Inductee (Non-Boxer)
- 2006 Boxing Writers Association of America Trainer of the Year