Revision as of 17:09, 29 October 2009 by Ric
Boxer & Trainer
Name: Freddie Roach
Alias: The Choir Boy
Birthplace: Dedham, Massachusetts, USA
Hometown: Los Angeles, California, USA
Height: 5′ 5″ / 165cm
Boxing Record: click
- Son of judge Barbara Roach
- A former professional boxer himself, Roach is better known as a world-class trainer. He was diagnosed in the early 1990s as having Parkinson's Disease, the same ailment suffered by the legendary Muhammad Ali.
Awards & Recognitions
- Inducted into the World Boxing Hall of Fame, "Expanded Category" (Managers & Trainers): Class of ?
- California Boxing Hall of Fame Inductee (Non-Boxer): Class of 2006
- Boxing Writers Association of America "Trainer of the Year": 2003, 2006, 2008