Revision as of 12:54, 3 March 2013 by Sweetscientist
- 1993 3rd place at the Mediterranean Games in Narbonne, France.
- 1997 won the Mediterranean Games in Bari, Italy as a Heavyweight, beating Mohamed Benguesmia (Algeria) in the final on points.
- 1997 competed at the World Championships in Budapest, Hungary. Results were:
- 1998 won the European Championships in Minsk, Belarus. Results were:
- 1998 2nd place at the World Cup in Beijing, China. Results were:
- 1999 competed at the World Championships in Houston, United States. Results were:
- 2000 competed at the Sydney Olympics as a Light Heavyweight. Result was:
- Lost to Isael Alvarez (Cuba) RSCO-4
| WBC Cruiserweight Champion
2008 Oct 24 – 2009 Nov 21