Difference between revisions of "Herman Ngoudjo vs. Emanuel Augustus"
(adding title at stake and weights)
Latest revision as of 07:54, 5 October 2008
2005-10-15 : Herman Ngoudjo 138¾ lbs beat Emanuel Augustus 138¾ lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Montreal Casino, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Referee: Michael Griffin
- Judge: George DeGabriel 116-111
- Judge: Pasquale Procopio 115-112
- Judge: Jack Woodburn 115-112
- NABF Light Welterweight Title (2nd defense of Ngoudjo)
- Weights: Ngoudjo 138.7 lbs, Augustus 138.8 lbs
- Ngoudjo down in the 12th round with 30 seconds left in the fight.