Revision as of 17:55, 13 June 2011 by Sweetscientist
- 1981 New York Golden Gloves Middleweight Silver Medalist, losing to Dennis Milton.
- 1981 Gold Medalist at the Empire State Games.
- 1982 Middleweight Bronze Medalist at the Copenhagen Box Cup.
- 1982 Middleweight Bronze Medalist at the World Amateur Championships in Munich.
Awards & Recognition
- His knockout of Thomas Hearns was The Ring Magazine Upset of the Year for 1988.
- Named The Ring Magazine Comeback of the Year fighter for 1992.
- November 2010 article: 
| WBC Middleweight Champion
1988 Jun 6 – 1989 Feb 24
Darrin Van Horn
| IBF Super Middleweight Champion
1992 Jan 10 – 1993 Feb 13
| WBA Light Heavyweight Champion
1992 Mar 20 – 1992 Sep 29