Jean Pascal vs. Bernard Hopkins (1st meeting)
Revision as of 13:01, 4 January 2011 by Reenthelawman
2010-12-18 : Jean Pascal 174¼ lbs drew with Bernard Hopkins 174½ lbs by MD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Pepsi Coliseum, Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
- Referee: Michael Griffin
- Judge: Claude Paquette 113-113
- Judge: Daniel Van de Wiele 114-114
- Judge: Steve Morrow 112-114
- The Ring Light Heavyweight Title (1st defense of Pascal)
- WBC Light Heavyweight Title (4th defense of Pascal)
- IBO Light Heavyweight Title (1st defense of Pascal)
- Aired on: Showtime
- Hopkins down in round 1 from a right hand to the side of the head. Hopkins argued that he had been hit behind the head, but to no avail as referee Michael Griffin gave him a count of 8.
- Hopkins down again in round 3, this time from a left hook to the head.
Pascal vs. Dawson
| WBC Light Heavyweight Title Fight