Jean Pascal vs. Bernard Hopkins (2nd meeting)
2011-05-21 : Jean Pascal 174¾ lbs lost to Bernard Hopkins 174¾ lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Bell Centre, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Referee: Ian John-Lewis
- Judge: Rey Danseco 112-116
- Judge: Anek Hongtongkam 114-115
- Judge: Guido Cavalleri 113-115
- World Boxing Council Light Heavyweight Title (5th defense by Pascal)
- The Ring Magazine Light Heavyweight Title (Pascal defending)
- IBO Light Heavyweight Title (2nd defense by Pascal)
- WBC Diamond Light Heavyweight Title (honorary title)
- Jean Pascal 26-1-1 (16 KOs) vs. Bernard Hopkins 51-5-2 (32 KOs)
- Pascal entered as the The Ring Magazine Light Heavyweight Champion. Hopkins, a slight 1.35/1 betting underdog , was the #1 contender in the same publication. 
- Fight was billed as "Dynasty 2" with tickets prices ranging from $500 to $35 (Canadian).
- With a win Hopkins, 46, would supplant George Foreman as the oldest world champion in boxing history.
A tentative opening two round saw both fighters shaking off nerves and feeling out their opponent. Round 3 was a big one for Hopkins as he found success with the right hand and shook knees the Pascal. In Round 4, the two exchanges power shots frantically at times. It appeared Hopkins may have been a bit wobbled as the round concluded.