Jean Pascal vs. Christian Cruz
Revision as of 07:16, 10 January 2009 by Reenthelawman
2007-06-08 : Jean Pascal 167½ lbs beat Christian Cruz 167¾ lbs by TKO at 2:00 in round 10 of 12
- Location: Uniprix Stadium, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Referee: Michael Griffin
- Judge: Glenn Feldman 90-80
- Judge: Robert Hoyle 90-81
- Judge: Joseph Pasquale 90-80
- WBO NABO Super Middleweight Title (2nd defense by Pascal)
- NABF Super Middleweight Title (Vacant title)
- NABA Super Middleweight Title (Vacant title)
- Time: 2:00
- Weights: Pascal 167.5 lbs, Cruz 167.75 lbs
- Cruz was a late replacement for Rubin Williams, who dropped out a few days before the fight.
- NABF and NABA titles had been vacated by fellow Montreal-based Super Middleweight Lucian Bute.
- Pascal gave Cruz a severe beating before his corner finally stopped the fight at 2:00 of the tenth round.
Bute vs. Toney
| NABA Super Middleweight Title Fight
Pascal vs. Norman