Jean Pascal vs. Gerardo Soria
From Boxrec Boxing Encyclopaedia
Revision as of 16:11, 10 July 2008 by Reenthelawman
2005-11-19 : Jean Pascal 169¼ lbs beat Gerardo Soria 168½ lbs by TKO at 2:36 in round 4 of 8
- Location: University of Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada
- Referee: Gerry Bolen
- Judge: Richard DeCarufel
- Judge: Claude Paquette
- Judge: Benoit Roussel
- Time: 2:36
- Judges' Scoring: 30-27 x 3, all in favour of Pascal at the time of stoppage
- Weights: Pascal 169.2 lbs, Soria 168.3 lbs
- Pascal sends Soria down to the canvas with a left hook in round 4, but the referee rules that Pascal pushed Soria on his follow-through and does not rule it a knockdown.
- Shortly thereafter, Soria goes down from a left hook to the body - straight right hand to the head combination.
- Soria's corner has seen enough and throws in the towel.