Difference between revisions of "Jean Pascal vs. Kingsley Ikeke"
(Removing double entry of referee and judges)
Revision as of 01:08, 16 March 2008
2007-08-03 : Jean Pascal 168 lbs beat Kingsley Ikeke 166 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Pierre-Charbonneau Centre, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Referee: Michael Griffin
- Judge: Richard DeCarufel 118-110
- Judge: Robert Gay 117-111
- Judge: Pasquale Procopio 115-113
- NABF Super Middleweight Title (1st defense of Pascal)
- Weights: Pascal 168 lbs, Ikeke 166 lbs
- Pascal injured his elbow late in the fight.
- Pascal generally controlled the fight and unleashed several powerful flurries that had Ikeke wobbled, but he could not stop his opponent.