Difference between revisions of "Jean Pascal vs. Lafarrell Bunteng"
(cleared double entry of referee and judges)
Revision as of 17:04, 15 March 2008
2007-03-10 : Jean Pascal 168 lbs beat Lafarrell Bunting 169 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Montreal Casino, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Referee: Marlon Wright
- Judge: Richard DeCarufel 118-109
- Judge: Glenn Feldman 118-110
- Judge: Pasquale Procopio 119-109
- Bunteng was wobbled in the 7th, 9th, and 11th rounds, but Pascal was unable to put him away.
- A few minutes after finishing his post-fight interviews, Bunteng fainted and was rushed to the hospital by ambulance. He was discharged two hours later after doctors performed the necessary tests and were convinced he could be discharged.
- Bunteng was suspended for 6 months by the Quebec boxing commission following this fight.