Jean Pascal vs. Martin Desjardins
Revision as of 19:15, 15 March 2008
2005-12-10 : Jean Pascal 168 lbs beat Martin Desjardins 168 lbs by TKO at 2:16 in round 7 of 10
- Location: Montreal Casino, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Referee: Michael Griffin
- Judge: Robert Gay
- Judge: Claude Paquette
- Judge: Jack Woodburn
- Vacant Canadian Boxing Federation Super Middleweight Title
- Vacant Quebec Boxing Council Super Middleweight Title
- Judges scoring: Robert Gay (60-51), Claude Paquette (60-51), Jack Woodburn (60-51), all in favour of Pascal at the time of stoppage
- Time: 2:16
- Weights: Pascal 168 lbs, Desjardins 168 lbs
- Desjardins down twice in round 4, once in round 5, and twice more in round 7.
- Desjardins' corner stops the fight after his second visit to the canvas in round 7.
- Canadian title had been vacated by Otis Grant.
- First time the Quebec Boxing Council's Super Middleweight Title was at stake.
- Pascal never defended his Quebec title, which was subsequently won by his brother, Nicholson Poulard.